There are wonderful historical books and commemorative items available for purchase in our Museum. We invite you to please stop in to view and purchase. La Flecha House is open to the public Tuesday-Friday from 10am-3pm. All proceeds benefit the Rancho Santa Fe Historical Society.
Photos and Links to Purchase Coming Soon!
- A Rancho Santa Fe Sketchbook (hardcover), by Roger Lindland ($25.00)
- A Rancho Santa Fe Sketchbook (softcover), by Roger Lindland ($15.00)
- Echoes of Rancho Santa Fe, 2nd printing, by Connie Clotfelter ($10.00)
- Historic Homes & Buildings in Rancho Santa Fe, by RSFHS ($10.00)
- Images of America – Rancho Santa Fe (Arcadia), by Vonn Marie May ($25.00)
- Postcards, pack of 7, 2018 Home Tour by Roger Lindland ($10.00)
- Rancho Santa Fe – Yesterday and Today, by Ruth Nelson ($5.50)
- Rancho Santa Fe, A California Village, by RSFHS ($35.00)
- The Dams of Western San Diego County, by John Martin ($25.00)
- The Coloring Book, by RSFHS and local artists ($10.00)
- Puzzles of Archival Images, by RSFHS ($20.00)
- RSFHS Tote Bag ($15.00)
- Tea Towel Map ($16.00)