The Rancho Santa Fe Historical Society is pleased to bring you the following events to commemorate the First Annual Lilian Rice Day:
The first event of the day will be the unveiling of the long-awaited bronze statue of Lilian Rice in the North Village Park. The statue was created by local artist and resident, Nina de Burgh, and funded by Rancho Santa Fe’s own Jenny Freeborn. This event is open to the public.
Next, we have the “Roaring 20’s” Gala at the Inn of Rancho Santa Fe with dinner and dancing. You will be able to visit our Speakeasy and enjoy our very own signature cocktail. The ticket price is $250.00 per person, purchased individually or by table. The maximum capacity is 300 people (35 tables of 8 and 2 tables for 10 people).
We are delighted to share the following opportunities so you can help be a part of the day and support Rancho Santa Fe Historical Society:
- A map of the Village will be created and spots for businesses on map available for a $250.00 contribution. A large banner of the map will be displayed at the Historical Society and at the statue unveiling. In addition, every guest at the Gala will receive a commemorative tea towel with the map transposed on it as a favor.
- Support us with 3 levels of Sponsorship:
– $25,000: entitles the donor to a table at the Gala and a prominent place on the map.
– $15,000: entitles the donor to 4 tickets to the Gala and a prominent place on the map.
– $5,000: entitles the donor to 2 tickets to the Gala and a prominent place on the map.
- Additionally, there are many opportunities to underwrite all aspects of the event, such as the Speakeasy, live band, and wine service.
- We will have several exciting items at our Live Auction.